Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm home!!

Hi Everyone!!

Kristin Brian and myself just got home this morning. We took the redeye home. My advise to everyone Dont take the redeye. Everyone ends up falling asleep with their mouths open and its the most unbearable smell. I just waned to go up and down the aisle and dropping mints in everyones mouths. . .

We went to Vegas and Arizona to stay with our very good friends. I want to move to Arizona so bad now. Its so peacefull and scary at the same time. If anyone as seen Hills have eyes will understand that its scary seeing all the desert mountains.

I had a great time. I didnt want to come home and im seriously thinking about moving there. Pictures will be up soon I hope.

Hope Everyone had a Great Easter.

Love you all

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad your home & had fun, can't wait to see the pics. Seth, tay & I are moving next sat, i can't wait! You guys should come over soon!

Melissa said...

Thanks sis. Kristin and I took Loads of pictures. My mom and al lent me their camera for the week. It was very nice of them.

Ill call you soon. I can only receive calls I cant call out. Call me anytime ill answer even if im at work.

Im coming to see you guys soon. Do you need help moving? Let me know.

Love you and Miss you guys Tons!!
MUAHS <3

Lisa said...

We could def use help moving, i'll call you tonight! Glad you had a good trip, I saw the pics on kris' myspace you guys are too funny. Did you win any money??

Melissa said...

I didnt win any money. I only spent like $40 on the slots. I needed the money to buy food and drinks. I needed that vacation and I'm glad it was awesome.

Love you!

Lisa said...

where are your mother's day pics? I am glad you came I had fun...what are you doing for memorial day? I think we are having a bbq but i'm waiting to check the weather. i'll call you and let you know. love you!

Lisa said...

sillie millie what happened to you?!?! I can't wait to go camping...Yogi, Yogi, Yogi!!!

Lisa said...

blog blog blog