Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick : (

I went to the Doctors today. My throat has been bothering me so I went in thinking it was strep. It came out that I have the flu instead. Yippii!!!

I told my Doc Im still going to Vegas. Im not missing out on another vacation. I need to get away. But I told her I would be more than happy to take a docs note to work. But because i need money and I hate missing work. I have tomorrow off and then going back in everyday until I leave for Veags.

Oh man This just adds to my huge list of crummy things thats happened to me the past 7 months.

VEGAS HERE I COME!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You are gonna have so much fun in vegas...make sure you rest up and drink lots of fluids so you get better fast...take vitamins too. win lots of dough

Kris said...

Mel I hope you feel better. I love you.
Kris

Kelli said...

I had the flew a couple months back and was soooo sick that I missed our annual girls' weekend away (NO KIDS!!!). It was BAD! I hope you get better quick! The flu is no joke!