Monday, March 10, 2008

Wackiest Questions

I was reading some Blogs and liked all the surveys that are going around. And since this one really didnt have a tag to anyone I decided to do it.. . . Enjoy.. . .

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love Blue cheese on my pizza

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No. Im scared to try and to even go near it

3. Do you own a gun? No. . I hope Bryan dosnt either. They scare the sh*t out of me

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? If there was a Sonic around here I would know what your talking about. They need to take those commercials off air around here. Makes me want to find one so I cant try that yummy looking drink.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Lately yes. I hate going to the doctors. Im just scared to find out whats really wrong with me. . I do have to say though I finally went after 3 or 4 yrs of having pain in my shoulders and my stomach. My shoulders I have Inflamed Tendants. Its a long lasting stiff neck, the pain shoots up my neck and down my arm and makes my fingers tingle. Havnt had the pain in a while though which is good. And my stomach. Im still trying to figure out why and how I lost all my weight. But the doctors still dont know whats wrong with me. I kind of gave up on it.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Im not a big fan unless Im at Fenway when I have a few beers in me

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation & ELF. . Smilings My Favorite

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Iced Coffee Mocha. So good. and Orange Juice

9. Can you do push ups? I could if I had to but im to lazy to just randomly get on the floor and start pushing myself up and down.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Everything my dad and mom have givin me

11. Favorite hobby? Reading when I have time, knitting scarves, Drawing cartoons, Eating and being on the computer I guess

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No. I take after my dad. Im pretty Laid back

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Im to nice of a person and it always ends up with people walking all over me. But ive learned over the past 7 months to speak up. I learned the hard way to stop doing so much for people who treat me like poop

14. Middle name? Erin. I love it cause its a cute Irish Name

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I dont want to go back to work, I need to take a shower and I hope I win the lottery soon to get out of debt and to fix my car that just got crunched by a trash truck last Fri. .

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Iced Coffee, Water and Coker Cola (i know thats not how you spell it, I just like spelling it that way better)

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water and sometime coffee and coker cola

18. Current worry? A lot of things. . Mostly my car, and a big lawsuit im having with my old job, and finding a better job hopefully soon.

19. Current hate right now? My job. and the process of a lawsuit. and guys who cant handle a break up and become a stalker. lol

20. Favorite place to be? Anywhere fun.

21. How did you bring in the New Year? I was in NH with my cousins. I had a Blasty

22. Where would you like to go? Somewhere warm and relaxing.

23. Name three people who will complete this: Whomever I send it to I hope.

24. Do you own slippers? Yes Bryan got me Corona Slippers for Christmas. So comfy. We always do a grab each year but me and bry like to wake up with something under the tree. The tree usually goes up Christmas eve haha.

25. What shirt are you wearing? My City Sports Grey Tee. I worked there after losing the bank job. But that lasted for only 3 days.

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never tried it.

27. Can you whistle? No. I would love to learn how to whistle the way my dad used to.

28. Favorite color? Maroon Blue & Green

29. Would you be a pirate? No because I cant swim and I know I would have to walk the plank for speaking my mind to the Captain.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I humm in the shower I make up my own songs when I do that. But mostly I think a lot.

31. Favorite girl's name? When my time comes to being a Mommy I would LOve to name my little girl Mia.

32. Favorite boy's name? Ive Always wanted to name my little boy Robert Charles after my dad and papa.

33. What's in your pocket right now? Lint??

34. What's something that made you laugh today? A customer came into work today and he was pretty cute. I didnt realize it until he left but I was just staring at him the whole time he was in there. One of my employees started to laugh because she pointed it out to me. Ha Probably not a good way to get a number by just staring huh

35. Best bed sheets as a child? I dont have a fave

36. Worst injury you've ever had? I would have to say my broken toes. I was chasing my little brother and i slammed my foot into the dryer. Albert got so scared I would blame it on him, so he locked himself in the bathroom until I had to run to my bus with 3 broken toes

37. Do you love where you live? No I cant wait to get out of this small apartment. Its ok for now but when you have a roomie thats a boy it gets messy. .

38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3. One in my room one in Bryans room and one in the living room

39. Who is your loudest friend? This one is tough. . I think I would have to say me when I have a few drinks in me

40. How many dogs do you have? none. Me and Bry want one but we are never home so it will be hard to take care of.

41. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so. and if they do I hope they let me know so I can decide if its ok or not lol

42. What is your favorite book? I have a few Faves.

43. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers All Time Favorite

44. Favorite Sports Team? Bruins. Even though they stink at times

45. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Trying to sleep. My body was sleeping but my eyes were Wide Awake.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why do I have to work today? I Hate my job. and I need to pee lol

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That was very funny!
Awesome!

Jemmmma said...

Good reading! Loving these!

Mary S. said...

Beware of stalker ex-boyfriends! Don't let him find out about this blog or he'll be a cyber-stalker!haha!
Good post!

Melissa said...

Well the funny thing is that hes been a cyber-stalker. He harrassed me on myspace & facebook. But thats over with I hope. Hes done so much more. But thats another story.

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Lisa said...

glad that's over...love you sis...seriously i'll still kick his ass if you want me too

Melissa said...

I wouldnt mind if anyone kicked his butt. I wouldnt mind if I took the first 50,000 swings lol.

Im glad its over too.

Love you too Lisa